1. Terms and conditions of use for this website
The website is controlled and maintained and managed by LTS (the company), and is offered for the benefit of the users, for non-commercial purposes, on their sole responsibility.
All information supplied on this site and text included on this site are owned by the company unless otherwise explicitly stated. Use of said information and materials for other than private purposes, and duplication, reprint or diversion of part or all of the information or materials without prior consent from the Company are prohibited.
Information on this site is carefully checked, however the accuracy of information is not guaranteed. The Company will not be held responsible for any and all damages which may arise from use of this site. The Company provides links to other sites form this website, which for the benefit of users, to be used solely at their own discretion. The Company do not guarantee any content of these websites. When using these websites, the users shall comply with terms and conditions for the said websites. In addition, the same conditions shall apply when this website is linked to via the website of any third party.
4. Changes or Stop in the use of this site
Please also be aware that information on this website may be changed, supplemented or removed at any time without prior notice. Any conduct that may cause any damage or disadvantage to any third party or LTS, or any conduct that may injure the credibility or honor of any third party or LTS, is prohibited.
5. Prohibited Conduct
By using this website, you are prohibited from engaging in the following acts:
- Any act that will or may infringe the property or privacy, etc. of this Company or any third party.
- Any act that will or may cause disadvantage or damage to this Company or any third party.
- Any act that is or may be contrary to public order.
- Any act that is or will lead to a criminal act, or that may be or lead to one.
- Any act of making a false declaration or notification, such as registering the email address of someone else.
- Any act with a business purpose, or whose purpose is commercial, or any act whose purpose is preparation for same.
- Any act that defames the reputation of or trust in this Company or a third party.
- Any use of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or any act that provides or may provide same.
- Any other act that is or may be in violation of laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- Any other act that is deemed to be inappropriate by this Company.
6. Access log
Your access status (date of access, IP address, host name and browser, etc.) is recorded, as an access log on this site, but the information is not of a sort that will identify individual users. The access log is used only for improvements to the content of this site, and never for any other purpose.
The company provides links to other sites from this website, which for the benefit of users, to be used solely at their own discretion. The company do not guarantee any content of these website. When using these websites, the users shall comply with the terms and conditions for the said websites. In addition, the same conditions shall apply when this website is linked to via the website of any third party. Further, the users will need the Company’s prior approval in order to be linked to this website.
This site adopts Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypting technology on the personal information. With SSL, the information is transmitted to the registered computer through the network after encrypted on the personal computers of users.
10. Contact details for inquiries
Company Name : Lotus Thermal Solution Inc.
Address : #267 1-3 Umdea 1-chome, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0001
E-mail : email@example.com